Need a Casting Assistant?
(Who can Start Today and Work for Free?)
For Filmmakers, Producers, Content Creators & Casting Directors
The DirectSubmit Intern Program has been producing Casting Assistants & Casting Directors for years! Around 20 years to be specific. Let our Go-Getter Casting Assistants help you with your Film, TV, Theatre & Commercial projects.
Our Assistant can work remotely (or local to you if they are in the area) to organize your casting needs and give you the fastest most efficient process to view talent.
– Managing Pre-Read, or By Invite Auditions via Self-Tapes – They get scripts/sides from you, and send to the talent to oversee the self tapes.
– Scheduling Live Auditions
– Filming & File Sharing with Your Production Team
– On-Set Talent Wrangling – They make sure all talent have their Call Sheets, Show Up On Time, Have Releases Signed, Oversee Clothing Options
– Oversee Talent Payment
– Principals, Supporting & Extras
– Non-Union / SAG-AFTRA / AEA
– Real People & Specialists
We can help on short notice projects very effectively.
Our Casting Assistants have the power & benefits of NYCastings & DreamCasters Media’s assets & networks. They can also do early stage PR work to help raise awareness for the project if needed.
Email or call with questions and to get started: 212.812.1441 / Casting@DirectSubmit.com