How & When to Join
NYCastings / DirectSubmit lets Actors, Models, Singers & Dancers (Kids to Seniors) ‘DirectSubmit‘ themselves to Film, TV, Theatre, Commercial, Print Casting Calls & Talent Agencies nationwide.
- You can JOIN on this page or by clicking the Project Title or Role of a project then filling out the questions asked to create your Resume.
- Please DO NOT JOIN if you are not ready to actively pursue professional work. You should have professional photos to upload when joining.
- Union & Non-Union talent of All Ages welcome.
- When you join – Fill out all pages to create your Resume, and set up Role Alerts so you get our Text/Email Alerts when a Role comes in that you may be a good fit for.
- To keep up with everything that’s casting, you can also join our free Public Email List here. We send out our new list of projects (called The Daily Sheet) that come in every weekday and Rush Calls for important projects on tight deadlines.
- If you have Questions call us: 212.812.1441
When you register as talent, you create your online Resume which lets you become Searchable (by things like: Type, Location and Skills) and when Activated can then start DirectSubmitting to the Casting Notices and Agency Listings.
Your Multi-Media Resume lets our clients see and hear everything they need to know about you to call you in for an audition. It lets the Casting Directors & Agents: Search for You, Contact You For Auditions, send you Scripts & Sides, Contracts & Call Sheets. You are notified by email when these things happen.
– DirectSubmit© to Casting Notices *
As an Active Subscriber, you can DirectSubmit© to the Casting Notices to get the Auditions from the Casting Directors that have posted.
– DirectSubmit© to an Agency or Manager to Represent you *
Another tool for Talent is the Agents Directory. This is an accurate listing of Talent Agents, Model Agents, Casting Directors & Personal Managers. Each listing will show you everything you need to know to determine if this is a good company for you to contact, as well as how to contact them. Active Subscribers can view these listings and often DirectSubmit© to the contacts.
Submitting to most Castings Notices often require that you be an *Active Subscriber. It’s Cheap, ($8.33/mo to $14/mo.) and it’s proven Profitable for Working Talent for 20 years! It also helps us keep getting you Work & Agents!
A. Our Talent DirectSubmits© to a Casting Notice.
B. The Casting Director sees the Talent’s complete Resume (Photos, Video, Audio & Credits) in their list of Submissions for each Role being Cast.
C. The Casting Director may start Considering the Talent by looking at all of the Photos. Next they may look at all the Talents Reels, Credits, Bio, Skills, Training & Cover note.
D. They will look over your Self-Taped Audition if it was requested.
The Casting Director may also send Scripts, Contracts & Call Sheets though our Messaging System.
The Casting Director may also add this Talent to their Favorites List for consideration on all projects they work on. This is the Casting Directors Permanent Personal Database of their Go-to Talent.
Please take great care in your pages information and media. Quality Counts when trying to get professional work and representation.
If You Have Questions And You Would Like To Talk To An Expert About How NYCastings Can Work For You Call: 212.812.1441 X1