Topic of Interest:
My Account Casting Subscription Information Email List
Click here to learn about the features of your Talent Dashboard. It will explain the features and how to edit your account information.
For all technical inquiries, including:
– Problems logging on
– Photo/Video/Audio uploading
– Website not responding
– Forgot login and password Click Here
– To Delete an account Click Here
Email: Subscriptions@NYCastings.com or call us.
To submit a casting notice for consideration please Click Here to go to our casting notice submission page. If you have a question about a casting notice you’ve submitted, please email: Casting@DirectSubmit.com
FOR CREDIT CARD SUBSCRIBERS:
To renew, change credit cards or cancel your subscription, please login first and then Click Here.
If you experience any problems you can call us at 212.812.1441, ext. 2 or e-mail us at Subscriptions@NYCastings.com.
Please keep in mind that all subscription payments are non-refundable as stated on our sign up page, so if you cancel your subscription in the middle of your billing cycle (after you have already been charged), your subscription will remain active until that billing cycle is complete.
You can get emails from us in a couple of different ways:
1. You can join our general email list. You can join our list(s) to get all jobs or pick an individual area. It’s free to join this list to stay in the loop of what’s casting. We send what we call ‘The Daily Sheet‘ at 6PM PT every week day. We will also send out Rush Calls and other info to these lists. These email are not tailored to talent specifically, so just know it’s everything that’s come in. There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send from this list as well.
2. If you have created a resume on this site, you can also sign up for ROLE ALERTS. This will send you more specific emails tailored to your location, age range, ethnicity, union status and other specifics that you choose. If you have not set these up yet, log in and you can click to this page to set them up or edit.
3. Emails from Clients through your Resume or from a Submission that you made. Just respond back as needed! All of these emails can be found on your talent dashboard.
Getting email – Safelists
Make sure you are receiving important emails from us by adding us to your safelist. Learn more about safelists.
To Subscribe you can go to our Subscribe Page and enter the email address you want added to our list.
To Unsubscribe you can go to our Unsubscribe Page and enter the email address you want removed from our list.